- Request CTF News Briefs Use this form to request that the monthly CTF News Briefs be emailed to you as soon as it is published.
St. Clair County News Mackinac News - August/September 2013 Great Lakes Bay Council News Council for the Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect 2012 Annual Report. Keweenaw Family Resource Center Gratiot County News - July, 2011 Andre Bosse Newsletter - May, 2011 Eaton County Receives Verizon Grant Barry County News - Fall, 2010 Child's Hope - Hope & Dreams Event St. Clair County Roofsit Newsletter - Summer, 2010 Alpena/Presque Isle Council News Superior Council Board Minutes Macomb Council News Out-Wayne (Child's Hope) News Kent Council News Parenting Communities Calhoun Council News
Prevent Child Abuse America Tel-e-thon (April, 2011) Prevent Child Abuse America Interview - Aug. 4, 2010 Prevent Child Abuse America News - Feb. 4, 2010 Prevention Advocate Index Child Writes to Santa, Asks for Molestation to End Supreme Court Rules to Protect Children...Finally
Pam Posthumus, Former CTF Board Chair Dies Cox Calls on Craigslist to Take Immediate Action to Protect Children Secretary Land, Children's Trust Fund officials: Help a child by purchasing a new CTF license plate
Lori Wortz to Chair Michigan Child Abuse and Neglect Prevention Board 2011 Child Abuse Prevention Month Proclamation Governor Granholm Announces Recent Appointments Child Abuse Prevention Month Governor Granholm Announces Appointments, Reappointments Governor Granholm Announces Appointments, Reappointments Governor Granholm Makes Appointments Governor Granholm Makes Appointments, Designates Chair
- Great Lakes Bay Region CAN News - October, 2013 The Great Lakes Bay Region CAN Council has released their October, 2013 Newsletter.
- Meceola Childen's Council's Mom to Mom Sale on October 19, 2013. Meceola Children's Council will hold their Mom to Mom Sale on October 19, 2013 at the Reed City Church of the Nazarene. To reserve a table call Chastity at 231-592-9605.
- Council for the Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect 2012 Annual Report. The Jackson Council for the Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect has published their 2012 Annual Report.
- Keweenaw Family Resource Center Fall 2012 Newsletter The Keweenaw Family Resource Center has released their Fall 2012 Newsletter.
- Eaton County Receives Verizon Grant Our Child Abuse Prevention Council in Eaton County Received a $5,000 grant to promote personal safety.
- Snyder makes reappointments to Child Abuse and Neglect Prevention Board
- Children's Trust Fund Approves Direct Services Grants The Children's Trust Fund (CTF) Board of Directors has passed a resolution to fund eight Direct Services grants to community-based organizations throughout Michigan in support of child abuse prevention initiatives. All grantees will be funded over a four year period, with total grant amounts ranging from $120,000 to $187,500. The winning grant proposals were selected through a competitive bid process from among 20 proposals submitted.> More
- MSU-Children's Trust Fund Effort Aimed at Finding Volunteers for Area Non-Profits Michigan State University and Children's Trust Fund of Michigan launch Every Child is Yours, an outreach campaign intended to increase the number of Mid-Michigan Millenials volunteering and to help local organizations whose work reduces family and childhood stress.> More
- Snyder Signs Bill Authorizing Creation and Sale of Heirloom Birth Certificates. Gov. Rick Snyder has signed legislation that allows the state to create and sell heirloom birth certificates with a portion of the revenue going to the Michigan Children's Trust Fund.> More
- Lori Wortz to Chair Michigan Child Abuse and Neglect Prevention Board Governor Rick Snyder has announced the appointments of Lori Wortz, John Brown, Shelley Anne Kester, Mark McDaniel and Thomas Zook to the Child Abuse and Neglect Prevention Board.> More