Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know
- Title III of the Superfund Amendments and Reauthorization Act ("SARA Title III") is also known as the Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA). This act has four main components:
- Emergency Planning & Notification (sections 302 & 303)
- Emergency Release Notification (section 304)
- Hazardous Chemical Inventory (sections 311 & 312)
- Toxic Chemical Release Inventory (section 313)
For other facility Emergency Planning requirements, go to www.michigan.gov/deqemergencyplan.
For Firefighter Right-to-Know requirements, see Fire Marshal Bulletin 9.
Information about Michigan's program to implement the Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act.
SARA Title III Announcements and training opportunities.
TRI data, reports, and report information.
Tier Two hazardous chemical inventory report information and online reporting.
SARA Title III Emergency Planning & Notification requirements
Release Reporting requirements in SARA Title III and other state and federal regulations.