Laws and Rules
• Michigan Environmental LawsMost of Michigan's environmental acts were consolidated into the Natural Resources and Environmental Protection Act, 1994, PA 451, as amended (Act 451). Act 451 is organized into sections called "Parts." The Michigan statutes regulated by the MDEQ are listed here and the statute details can be found by searching on the Michigan Legislative Website.
• Michigan Administrative RulesThe Office of Regulatory Reinvention maintains the Rules promulgated under Michigan statutes. The MDEQ administered rules organized by MDEQ divisions are on the webpage Michigan Environmental Rules.
• MDEQ Pending RulesThe Office of Regulatory Reinvention tracks rules in the promulgation process. Go to their Pending Rules Changes Website.
• MDEQ 2014-15 Regulatory Plan Annually, the department publishes a plan that identifies the rules that will be amended or new rules that will be promulgated for the coming year.
• AIR Laws and Rules
• Code of Federal Regulations (CFR)
• Federal Environmental Laws