- Tax check-off protects Michigan children from abuse and neglect
- April is Child Abuse Prevention Month
- $1.2 Million in Grants to Help Prevent Child Abuse in Michigan
- Celebrating 154 graduates from MI Career & Tech Institute
- Department of Human Services investigations lead to welfare fraud sentencings
- For media related questions, contact Bob Wheaton at 517-373-7394 or WheatonB@michigan.gov.
- Frequently Asked Questions Find answers to many of your questions.
- Executive Staff Bios and Photos Get to know our leadership team.
- Monthly Caseload Fact Sheet Monthly caseload information about many DHS programs in the news.
- Key Program Statistics Our Green Book offers a comprehensive look at key program statistics.
- Search Child Care Facility Inspections/Investigations Search for Child Care Facility Inspections and Investigations
- Videos and Podcasts Check our YouTube channel to see if we have something you can use.
Join the Conversation