- Flint woman recognized by Gov. Snyder for overcoming barriers to find job
- Public Radio report illustrates state foster care system improvements
- First Lady Sue Snyder visits DeVos Children's Hospital, a leader in safe sleep efforts
- DHS Efforts Save MI Taxpayers $127 Million
- Weatherizing homes can save Michigan families $450 annually in heating costs
- For media related questions, contact Bob Wheaton at 517-373-7394 or WheatonB@michigan.gov.
- Frequently Asked Questions Find answers to many of your questions.
- Executive Staff Bios and Photos Get to know our leadership team.
- Monthly Caseload Fact Sheet Monthly caseload information about many DHS programs in the news.
- Key Program Statistics Our Green Book offers a comprehensive look at key program statistics.
- Search Child Care Facility Inspections/Investigations Search for Child Care Facility Inspections and Investigations
- Videos and Podcasts Check our YouTube channel to see if we have something you can use.
Join the Conversation