- Hunting on Game Bird Preserves for People with DisabilitiesThe bill amended Parts 401 (Wildlife Conservation) and 811 (Off-Road Recreation Vehicles) to do the following with regard to activities on a State-licensed game bird hunting preserve:
-- Create an exception for a person with a disability to requirements regarding the transport and possession of a firearm in a vehicle.
-- Allow a person with a disability to possess a loaded firearm and discharge it to take an animal from in or upon a vehicle, other than a car or truck, if the vehicle is not moving.
-- Create an exception to crash helmet and eyewear requirements for off-road recreation vehicle (ORV) users, if an ORV is operated at a maximum speed of 10 miles per hour.
- Where Can I Hunt?
- Information for Hunters with Disabilities and Permits
- State Game Areas with Universally Accessible Features
- Laser Sighting Devices for Hunters with Disabilities
- Resident Veterans with Disabilities
- Use of Ground Blinds on Public Land by Hunters with Disabilities
- Independence HuntOctober 17-20, 2013
- Liberty Hunt (Youth Hunt and Hunters With Disabilities)Septebmer 20-21, 2014
- Special Turkey Hunting Opportunities for Youth and Hunters with Disabilities
- License Types and Fees
- Marine Exemption Certificate The DNR provides disabled persons the opportunity to operate a vessel using an electric motor at slow no-wake speed on portions of waterways in this State that prohibit motorized vessels. This certificate must be carried by the Permittee when operating in areas posted as above.
- Michigan Fishing Guide
Fish Orders, Seasons
and License Information.
2014 regulations are in effect through March 31, 2015.