News and Updates
- Frequently Asked Questions About Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD)
- Press Release: MI confirms first case of CWD in free-ranging white-tailed deer
- CWD Media Photographs
- Recommended Antlerless Deer License Discounts in CWD Zone
- CWD Response Measures - DNR Director's Interim Order
- Report Diseased Wildlife
- Michigan Surveillance and Response Plan for Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) of Free-Ranging and Privately Owned Cervids (Issued August 26, 2002; Revised July 18, 2012) CWD Surveillance and Response Plan for the State of Michigan from the Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development and the Michigan Department of Natural Resources.