LARA supports business growth and job creation while safeguarding Michigan's citizens through a simple, fair, efficient and transparent regulatory structure.
LARA will reinvent government while consistently serving our customers fairly, honestly and respectfully through an engaged and creative employee team.
- Be Winter Wise With cold temperatures here, the Michigan Public Service Commission (MPSC) has featured important information on how to cut winter energy bills. Visit http://www.michigan.gov/bewinterwise to find suggestions for saving energy, links to informational consumer tips, and a wide range of other helpful consumer resources to ensure a warm and cozy winter.
- LARA News Link Watch the LARA News Link - a monthly webcast highlighting the events and happenings of the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs.
- Reinventing Performance in Michigan After nearly three years transforming state government, Michigan has become a leader in implementing positive changes for business. We must continue our momentum to change the reality and perception companies have of Michigan and become a top 10 business-friendly state.
- An Online Resource for Skilled Immigrants Working through Upwardly Global, LARA has created an online resource for skilled immigrants, providing important information on how to become a licensed professional in Michigan.
- LARA Services for Veterans The Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs has prepared a compilation of services that may apply to Michigan's Veterans, active military and military families. These services include occupational or business licensing, construction, workplace safety and health, unemployment, and utility assistance.
- UIA Problem Resolution Offices At Problem Resolution Offices, UIA customer service representatives resolve problems and provide access to automated resources. These offices are located in Alpena, Benton Harbor, Detroit, Gaylord, Grand Rapids, Hancock, Kalamazoo, Lansing, Marquette, Mt. Clemens, Muskegon, Ontonagon, Saginaw, Sault Ste. Marie, and Traverse City.
Find Corporate Information Find the Wage & Hour Division Find Contact Information? Find Michigan Profit Corporation Filing Information? Find Michigan Nonprofit Corporation Filing Information? Verify Health Professional License? Find out about minimum wage and overtime? Find Workers' Compensation forms? File for unemployment benefits? Get MIOSHA workplace posters? File my Corporation's annual report online? Find the licensing division? Verify a License/Registration? Renew my professional license? Find resources and related information for business?
Corporations, Securities & Commercial Licensing Construction Codes Employment Relations Fire Services Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Health Professions Health Facilities Liquor Control Commission Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration (MIOSHA) UIA Employer & Worker Forms Workers' Compensation Forms
Business Entity Search Business Name Availability Lookup Search Helping Michigan's Hardest Hit Homeowners File Unemployment Claim Online Federal Unemployment Benefit Extensions Disciplinary Action Reports FILEOnline (filing of annual reports/statements) iCOLA Building System Approval Reports Construction Codes License Search License Renewal (Electrical and Plumbing) Manufactured Housing Affidavit of Affixture Online Lookup Online Code Training Series Statewide Search for Subdivision Plats Statewide Search for Remonumentation Data
Bureau of Services for Blind Persons Construction Codes Employment Relations Health Professions Health Facilities & Long Term Care Legislative Reports Liquor Control Commission Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration (MIOSHA) Michigan Public Service Commission (MPSC) Documents Library Unemployment Insurance Agency Worker's Compensation Agency