LARA supports business growth and job creation while safeguarding Michigan's citizens through a simple, fair, efficient and transparent regulatory structure.
LARA will reinvent government while consistently serving our customers fairly, honestly and respectfully through an engaged and creative employee team.
- LARA News Link Watch the LARA News Link - a monthly webcast highlighting the events and happenings of the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs.
- Reinventing Performance in Michigan After nearly three years transforming state government, Michigan has become a leader in implementing positive changes for business. We must continue our momentum to change the reality and perception companies have of Michigan and become a top 10 business-friendly state.
- An Online Resource for Skilled Immigrants Working through Upwardly Global, LARA has created an online resource for skilled immigrants, providing important information on how to become a licensed professional in Michigan.
- LARA Services for Veterans The Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs has prepared a compilation of services that may apply to Michigan's Veterans, active military and military families. These services include occupational or business licensing, construction, workplace safety and health, unemployment, and utility assistance.
- UIA Problem Resolution Offices At Problem Resolution Offices, UIA customer service representatives resolve problems and provide access to automated resources. These offices are located in Alpena, Benton Harbor, Detroit, Gaylord, Grand Rapids, Hancock, Kalamazoo, Lansing, Marquette, Mt. Clemens, Muskegon, Ontonagon, Saginaw, Sault Ste. Marie, and Traverse City.
Find Corporate Information Find the Wage & Hour Division Find Contact Information? Find Michigan Profit Corporation Filing Information? Find Michigan Nonprofit Corporation Filing Information? Verify Health Professional License? Find out about minimum wage and overtime? Find Workers' Compensation forms? File for unemployment benefits? Get MIOSHA workplace posters? File my Corporation's annual report online? Find the licensing division? Verify a License/Registration? Renew my professional license? Find resources and related information for business? File a minimum wage or overtime complaint? Find resources for people with learning disabilities? Get information on liquor control and licensing? Find employment and worker answers to frequently asked questions?
Corporations, Securities & Commercial Licensing Construction Codes Employment Relations Fire Services Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Health Professions Health Facilities Liquor Control Commission Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration (MIOSHA) UIA Employer & Worker Forms Workers' Compensation Forms
Business Entity Search Business Name Availability Lookup Search Helping Michigan's Hardest Hit Homeowners File Unemployment Claim Online Federal Unemployment Benefit Extensions Disciplinary Action Reports FILEOnline (filing of annual reports/statements) iCOLA Building System Approval Reports Construction Codes License Search License Renewal (Electrical and Plumbing) Manufactured Housing Affidavit of Affixture Online Lookup Online Code Training Series Statewide Search for Subdivision Plats Statewide Search for Remonumentation Data Michigan Insured Fire Loss Reporting System Active State Chartered Banks Locator Active State Savings Banks Locator Consumer Financial Service Licensees (Omnibus) Locator Credit Card Licensees Mortgage Licensees/Registrants Locator Motor Vehicle Installment Seller Licensees Locator Motor Vehicle Sales Finance Licensees Locator Regulatory Loan Licensees Locator Sale of Check Licensees Locator Active State Chartered Credit Unions Locator Buyer's Guide to Auto Insurance in Michigan Buyer's Guide to Home and Renters Insurance in Michigan Group Self Insurance Pool Locator Insurance Agency Locator Insurance Agent Locator Insurance Agents Appointed by an Insurance Company Insurance Entity Locator Multiple Employer Welfare Arrangements Locator Online Application for Individual Producer/Agent Premium Finance Company Locator Purchasing Group Locator Risk Retention Group Locator Seminar Registration Surplus Lines Insurance Agent Locator Third Party Administrator Locator Bureau of Hearings Calendar Bureau of Hearings Decisions MES Board of Review Digest State Search for Administrative Rules (Text or Activity) Tax Tribunal Decisions Tax Tribunal Docket Search WCAC Decisions Beer/Mixed Spirits/Wine Product Registration Liquor Control Price List Liquor License Renewal Liquor Shelf Price Calculator Online Liquor Ordering Licensee Lookup Utility complaints (telephone, natural gas, electric) Electronic Case Filings System (MPSC) Asbestos Program File a Complaint with MIOSHA Online Complaint Form Michigan Talent Bank Current Workers' Compensation Insurance Coverage Lookup File Unemployment Claim by Internet Electronic Wage Detail Reports Report Fraud UIA B2G Online Services Check Appraisers CE Credits
Bureau of Services for Blind Persons Construction Codes Employment Relations Health Professions Health Facilities & Long Term Care Legislative Reports Liquor Control Commission Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration (MIOSHA) Michigan Public Service Commission (MPSC) Documents Library Unemployment Insurance Agency Worker's Compensation Agency
- Unemployed Workers Can Claim Benefits Though Offices Closed Election Day and Veterans Day
- State Fire Marshal Reminds Consumers: Change Your Clocks, Change Your Batteries Sunday, Nov. 2; Working Smoke Alarms Double a Family's Chance of Surviving a Home Fire
- State Fire Marshal Offers Tips to Avoid Frightful Fire Hazards on Halloween; Candles are a main cause of home fires and burn injuries