- Braille and Talking Book Library receives Network Library of the Year award!
Read more about this exciting award on our News and Events page, or by clicking on the above link.
- NFB-NEWSLINE Adds Talking Book Topics and Braille Book Review
The National Federation of the Blind is pleased to announce these resources are now available through their service!
- BARD Mobile app for Android devices 1.0 User Guide
The long awaited Android BARD Mobile app is now available at the Google Play store!
NLS patrons can now download audiobooks and audio magazines directly to their Android OS devices 4.1 or later.
- Summer Reading Program June 22-July 31
Register today! View the "Youth @ BTBL" page to get more details on this exciting event.
- Knitting Group Join Knitting Group on the 1st Friday of every month in the BTBL Lobby from 12pm-2pm. Relax with us while we enjoy each other's company with our knitting or other crafts.
That All May Read...
- Adaptive Technology
- BARD (Braille and Audio Reading Download)
- News & Events
- Order Books
- Youth @ BTBL
- Book Services and Reader Advisors There are a variety of service options tailored to each patron's personal tastes. You may call or send in book requests and have materials mailed to you, or you may come by the library to pick them up yourself.