- Michigan Braille Challenge The event will be held on February 28, 2015 in Waterford, MI from 8:30 am-12 pm. For the full article, view the "Youth @ BTBL" page.
- Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency highlights BTBL with an article! Read here.
BTBL thanks all veterans for their service!
- The BTBL staff wishes all our patrons, friends, and family Happy Holidays! This year, we are providing large print calendars to our patrons upon request. If you would like to receive this free gift please call the library.
- National Federation of the Blind 2015 Scholarship Program Are you a legally blind college student living in the United States or Puerto Rico? This annual program offers 30 scholarships worth from $3,000 to $12,000 to eligible students. Visit the NFB website for more information on this scholarship program. Also check out the Youth @ BTBL link below for other scholarship opportunities.
- BARD (Braille and Audio Reading Download)
Membership to BARD is available to all individuals who are patrons of the library. Sign up for BARD today and receive access to over 50,000 books available for download. Remember, you can now go mobile with the BARD Mobile App!