- Aquaponics sign for inside facility – Produce safe Aquaponic food, it's your business.
- Aquaponics Brochure - Best Practices Lead to Food Safety
- 2014 Tuberculosis (TB) Conference PowerPoint Presentations
- Swine Health
- Equine Diseases in Michigan brochure
- Video: Bovine TB Risk Mitigation Public Service Announcement - 2011
- Wanted Dead - Feral Swine Poster
- Wildlife Risk Mitigation Program Video with Rick Smith, DVM
- Animal Health Information
- Michigan Department of Agriculture & Rural Development and Companion Animals
Diseases affecting, or potentially affecting, animals in Michigan
animal ID requirements in the State of Michigan, including RFID devices required for all cattle begun March of 2007.
Find recalls on animal products from cattle feed and pet food to animal medications.
information on MDARD's emergency preparedness pages for animal related issues.
Information on licensing animal feed, pet shops, riding stables, fish farms, and more. This link will redirect you to MDARD's Licensing pages.
General Requirements for bringing animals into the State of Michigan. From cats to exotic animals and everything in between.
Rules governing the disposal of Bodies of Dead Animals (BODA).
Requirements to exhibit livestock in Michigan and more. This link will redirect you to MDARD's Fairs & Horses page.