- Aquaponics sign for inside facility – Produce safe Aquaponic food, it's your business.
- Aquaponics Brochure - Best Practices Lead to Food Safety
- 2014 Tuberculosis (TB) Conference PowerPoint Presentations
- Swine Health
- Equine Diseases in Michigan brochure
- Video: Bovine TB Risk Mitigation Public Service Announcement - 2011
- Wanted Dead - Feral Swine Poster
- Wildlife Risk Mitigation Program Video with Rick Smith, DVM
- Animal Health Information
- Michigan Department of Agriculture & Rural Development and Companion Animals
Click here for: animal ID requirements in the State of Michigan, including RFID devices required for all cattle begun March of 2007.
Click here for: Find recalls on animal products from cattle feed and pet food to animal medications.
Click here for: information on MDARD's emergency preparedness pages for animal related issues.
Click here for: Information on licensing animal feed, pet shops, riding stables, fish farms, and more. This link will redirect you to MDARD's Licensing pages.
Click here for: General Requirements for bringing animals into the State of Michigan. From cats to exotic animals and everything in between.
Click here for: Rules governing the disposal of Bodies of Dead Animals (BODA).