New Online Services Are Available!
From this web page, you can request help from the Michigan Department of Civil Rights for these, and many other issues.
Simply click more to get more information, or to begin your request.
• Michigan Civil Rights Commission, Michigan Department of Civil Rights to Meet, Host Public Forum in Mt. Pleasant
Mt. Pleasant/Isabella County visit celebrates the Department's 50th anniversary
• Michigan Department of Civil Rights Opens Public Comment for Sign Language Interpreter Rules - Public Hearing to be Held in Flint on April 5
• Hastings Mom Settles Familial Status Discrimination Claim
• MDCR Releases 50 City Tour Locations, Schedule (updated April 17, 2014)
• The Henry Ford and the Michigan Department of Civil Rights Host Jessica Buchanan during National Day of Courage February 3, 2014
• Matt Wesaw to Start as Director of the Michigan Department of Civil Rights October 28
• Brief of Amicus Curiae in the Case of Schuette v. Coalition to Defend Affirmative Action/Michigan's Affirmative Action Ban
Civil Rights News
• MDCR/MCRC E-newsletter for March 31, 2014
• MDCR/MCRC E-Newsletter for February 27, 2014
• MDCR/MCRC E-Newsletter for January 31, 2014
• MDCR/MCRC E-newsletter for December 27, 2013
• Michigan Migrant and Seasonal Farmworker Enumeration Profiles Study 2013
• New Report Highlights Progress, Remaining Challenges for Migrant and Seasonal Farmworkers
Civil Rights Commission hears update three years after initial call to action
• MDCR Report Finds Negative Economic Impact to Allowing Discrimination Against LGBT in Michigan
• MCRC Report on the Conditions of Migrant and Seasonal Farmworkers-2010