- To request a document in Braille or another alternate format, please contact the Center for Educational Networking at (888) 463-7656 or by email at email@example.com. Be sure to note the format you are requesting and the name of the document.
- Rotational Schedule for Submission and Review of ISD Plans This document outlines the rotational schedule for submission and review of ISD plans beginning in the fall of 2015.
- Intermediate School District Plan Objection Hearing Procedures (April, 2003)
- Special Education Due Process Complaint Procedures (December 2011) The Michigan Department of Education (MDE) procedures regarding a request for a special education administrative due process hearing (11 pages).
- Providing Homebound and Hospitalized Educational Services for Michigan Public School Pupils
- Michigan School for the Deaf Operational Procedures (June 2010)
- Procedural Safeguards Notice (May 2009) This document is based on the federal model provided by the U.S. Department of Education after the reauthorization of the IDEA in 2004.
- Measurable Annual Goals Guidance
The Office of Special Education developed this guidance document to assist with the development of measurable annual goals.
- Individualized Education Program (IEP) Development Process
Forms and quick guides.
- Request for State Complaint Investigation (August 2013)
- Model Due Process Complaint/Request for Hearing Form (December 2011)
- Nonpublic Services Plan Form and guidance.
- Administrative Rule Waiver Application Forms
- Notice of Cessation of Special Education Programs and Services in Response to Revocation of Parental Consent
- Revocation of Parental Consent for Special Education Programs and Services
- Deviations to the Administrative Rules for Special Education Form (December 2008)
- Updated Process for Clarifications or Modifications of Previously Approved ISD Plans for the Delivery of Special Education Programs and Services (March 2005)
- Disability Determination Service Teacher Questionnaire Form