- Compliance Standards for Special Education (October 2013) These Compliance Standards outline the compliance requirements for both the IDEA and the MARSE. These compliance standards must be met by all public agencies.
- Special Education Due Process Hearing Decisions
- Intermediate School District Plan Objection Hearing Procedures (April, 2003)
- Special Education Due Process Complaint Procedures (December 2011) The Michigan Department of Education (MDE) procedures regarding a request for a special education administrative due process hearing (11 pages).
- Special Education Problem Solving Process (August 2013) A document that details the problem solving process as well as supporting documents that outline the various problem solving options and the problem solving process timeline.
- IDEA State Complaints Website IDEA State Complaints is a resource for guidance on special education state complaints in Michigan. The primary tool is an archive of final reports issued by the MDE, OSE in response to special education state complaints. Publicly posted final reports are modified to protect the identity of students and complainants.