• The CDC A-Z link of disease information. An A-Z index of health topics from the CDC listed alphabetically
• Reportable Diseases in Michigan: 2012 - quick reference guide A Guide for Physicians, Health Care Providers and Laboratories
• State of Michigan: Emerging Diseases Site You can find information on emerging infectious diseaes that may affect humans or animals here. Bovine Tuberculosis, West Nile Virus, Chronic Wasting Disease, Rabies, Lyme Disease and other emerging diseases are described.
• Michigan Emerging Disease Issues Avian Influenza page Emerging Infectious diseases that may be transmitted between animals and humans are a concern for all people, no matter what their age, gender, lifestyle, ethnic background, or economic status. You can learn about Michigan's preparation and response for avain influenza here.
• MDCH Pandemic Plan (v4.0) Redacted This document serves as part of Annex 12 of the Michigan Department of Community Health (MDCH) Emergency Operations Plan. It provides a comprehensive description of how the critical functions of the department will perform in response to a pandemic emergency.