Ballistic / Disturbance / Modesty / Safety Apparel
- Secure traffic scenes, respond to fire emergencies, be prepared for disturbance control, and protect school areas with the latest in Public Safety High Visibility Vests, School Safety Vests, Ballistic / Tactical Vests, Disturbance Control Vests, and Modesty Style Vest. Many vest styles offer reflective elements enabling them to be seen even in the most inclement light conditions.
- Ballistic / Tactical Vests MSI Ballistic / Tactical vests are designed to accommodate every need. Assorted pockets and features help you organize your gear for fast accessibility. The following vests must be ordered by Panel Size Only. > More
- Disturbance Control Vests The following Disturbance Control Vests were inspired by Arsenal Sergeant Paul Gallert of the Bellamy Creek Correctional Facility. Disturbance Control vests were designed specifically for Squads within the MDOC Ordnance Units who perform different duties within the squad, and carry various types of equipment. > More
- Safety Apparel Secure traffic scenes and protect school areas with the latest in MSI safety vests. Many vest styles have reflective elements enabling them to be seen even in the most inclement light conditions. MSI Class 2 vests meet the requirements of ANSI/ISEA 107-2004 Standard for High Visibility Apparel, in addition to ANSI/ISEA 207-2006 Standard for Public Safety Vests effective November 24, 2008. > More
- Female Officer Modesty Vest The Women's Officer Modesty vest is designed to conceal items below the waist. The vest is equipped with slits on the sides for easy access to equipment, large front pockets, and name tag holder. > More