- OSA Vision and Mission Vision - To promote independence and enhance the dignity of Michigan's older adults and their families.
Mission - OSA is the focal point of our statewide aging network providing leadership, innovation, advocacy, and supportive services on behalf of Michigan's older adults and caregivers.
- Search for Services OSA offers an easy way to search for supports and services through our search page. You can also call 517-373-8230 for more information.
- Abuse and Neglect If you suspect abuse or neglect, call 855-444-3911 any time day or night. This toll-free phone number allows you to report abuse or neglect of any child or adult to the state of Michigan. One number. One call. One person can make a difference.
- Nominations for the 2015 Senior Citizen of the Year Award are now being accepted
- Michigan Senior Legal Services Delivery System Assessment Released
- Personal and Home Care Aide State Training Program Report: Building Training…Building Quality
- Special Message on Aging: Living Well, Aging Well
- Reinventing Mi Retirement Toolkit
- 2014 Annual Report Released
- 2014-2016 State Plan on Aging Completed