Skip Navigation
Set with, official Website for the State of Michigan Home MET Home |  FAQ |  Site Map |  Contact MET
close print view
Portability Students may direct a refund amount to any out-of-state baccalaureate degree-granting institution or community college. Refund options are also available for full scholarship, military enlistment, death or disability, or not attending college.

QR code Home |  MET Home |  Site Map |  Contact MET |  FAQ
 | Accessibility Policy | Link Policy | Security Policy | Privacy Policy | Michigan News | Survey

Copyright © 2001-2014 State of Michigan