MET Students Preparing for College
Materials for students with MET contracts who are about to enter college.
- Student Handbook for Full, Limited, and Community College Benefits Contracts
- Webcast Presentation for Students Attending Michigan Public Colleges
- Webcast Presentation for Michigan Private and Out of State Colleges
- MET Contract Refund Value Worksheet for FAFSA Purposes
- Customer Web
Activate your contract for a Michigan Public University or terminate the contract for use at a Michigan private or out-of-state college or university through MET’s online contract access “Customer Web.”
- Click on "I am a new user and need to register" (If you have previously registered for online access, please go to step 8.)
- Select I am the contract Beneficiary (Note: only the contract beneficiary (student) can activate or terminate a contract online)
- Enter your contract number and your social security number.
- Create a user code and password, answer a security question and click submit.
- Open the email sent to you at the email address you provided when creating your user code.
- Click on the link. This will activate your user code.
- Return to the login page and enter your newly created ID and password.
- Access your contract and select the “Benefits Information” tab. Below the summary of the contract is a series of links.
- Select “Notice to Use MET Educational Benefits” (Use this link if you are attending a Michigan public university) or
- Select “Notice to terminate a MET educational Benefits Contract” (use this link if you are going to attend a Michigan private or out-of-state college or university)