Safety and Security
- It's time to reinvent public safety in Michigan. Our state can't reach its full potential until we tackle the problem of violent crime in our cities. It devastates families, leaves neighborhoods in fear and robs our state of its economic vitality. But we can overcome these challenges through a collaborative, comprehensive and long-term approach.
- Storm Clean-Up Begins in Several Michigan Counties; State Police Remind Michiganders to Use Caution
- Amidst the Thrills, Keep it Safe on Carnival and Amusement Rides; Ride responsibly
- Gov. Rick Snyder forms task force to address prescription drug and opioid problems in Michigan
- Budget makes added investments in roads, education, and other key priorities
- LARA Urges Citizens to Report Elder Financial Abuse; 'Crime of the 21st Century' costs Americans $2.9 billion per year