Safety and Security
- It's time to reinvent public safety in Michigan.Our state can't reach its full potential until we tackle the problem of violent crime in our cities. It devastates families, leaves neighborhoods in fear and robs our state of its economic vitality. But we can overcome these challenges through a collaborative, comprehensive and long-term approach.
- Gov. Rick Snyder's request for disaster declaration covering Southeast Michigan approved by President Obama
- A.G. Schuette Joins Law Enforcement, Education Leaders to Announce Statewide Student Safety Initiative, OK2SAY
- AG Schuette Commends Senate Passage of Bills Strengthening Sexual Assault Victims' Rights
- Nearly 15,000 vehicles stopped during end-of-summer crackdown
- State Police encourages Michiganders to prepare for disasters by building an emergency preparedness kit