Safety and Security
- It's time to reinvent public safety in Michigan. Our state can't reach its full potential until we tackle the problem of violent crime in our cities. It devastates families, leaves neighborhoods in fear and robs our state of its economic vitality. But we can overcome these challenges through a collaborative, comprehensive and long-term approach.
- Click It Or Ticket continues with $65 tickets for unbelted motorists; seat belt enforcement Zones in effect through May 31
- Secretary Johnson reminds boaters to stay safe while having fun on the water this season
- State Police to Participate in National Effort Focused on Motorcoach Safety; Mobile App Allows Riders to Check Safety Record Before Booking Travel
- Healthy and Safe Swimming Week Reminds Residents to Share the Fun, Not the Germs
- State Police encourages older Americans, families to practice emergency preparedness; May is National Older Americans Month