Safety and Security
- It's time to reinvent public safety in Michigan.Our state can't reach its full potential until we tackle the problem of violent crime in our cities. It devastates families, leaves neighborhoods in fear and robs our state of its economic vitality. But we can overcome these challenges through a collaborative, comprehensive and long-term approach.
- Schuette Files Felony Charges Against Southeast Michigan Man for Soliciting a Minor for Sex Using Facebook
- Use Caution When Driving In Flooded Areas
- Johnson Technology, Inc. Receives MIOSHA's Highest Recognition Award of their Workplace Safety and Health Excellence
- State Police Marks 97th Birthday; Governor Declares April 13 - 19 as Michigan State Police History Week
- Schuette, Arwood Announce $100,000 Fine, Permanent Surrender of License for South Lyon Pharmacy Connected to Tainted Drugs Distributed in 2013