Safety and Security
- It's time to reinvent public safety in Michigan. Our state can't reach its full potential until we tackle the problem of violent crime in our cities. It devastates families, leaves neighborhoods in fear and robs our state of its economic vitality. But we can overcome these challenges through a collaborative, comprehensive and long-term approach.
- MIOSHA Celebrates 40 Years of Worker Safety with new Public Service Campaign
- Law Enforcement Agencies Conduct Sex Offender Sweep In Detroit
- Students hit the pavement for Bike to School Day and ACES Day 2015
- MIOSHA Observes Workers' Memorial Day, Honors Michigan Workers who Have Died on the Job
- Schuette to Co-Host Vigil at Capitol Remembering Michigan Crime Victims