Safety and Security
- It's time to reinvent public safety in Michigan.Our state can't reach its full potential until we tackle the problem of violent crime in our cities. It devastates families, leaves neighborhoods in fear and robs our state of its economic vitality. But we can overcome these challenges through a collaborative, comprehensive and long-term approach.
- Drunk driving and seat belt enforcement crackdown underway; Finish the summer with the new traffic safety six-pack
- After the Flood: Schuette Shares Consumer Tips to Avoid Home Repair Scams
- Snyder issues declaration of disaster for Wayne, Oakland, Macomb counties
- Nearly all freeways reopened in Metro Detroit after record-breaking flooding
- MIOSHA Invites Employers to "Take a Stand" for Safety and Health