Safety and Security
- It's time to reinvent public safety in Michigan.Our state can't reach its full potential until we tackle the problem of violent crime in our cities. It devastates families, leaves neighborhoods in fear and robs our state of its economic vitality. But we can overcome these challenges through a collaborative, comprehensive and long-term approach.
- Sparrow Hospital launches safe sleep efforts that earn praise from First Lady Sue Snyder
- Gov. Rick Snyder seeks presidential disaster declaration to help residents, businesses after Southeast Michigan flooding
- Top bus drivers named in Small Bus Roadeo competition
- State Police Partners with DEA in National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day on September 27
- Schuette, Getting Charge Tennessee Man in Kalamazoo Rape Cold Case