Safety and Security
- It's time to reinvent public safety in Michigan. Our state can't reach its full potential until we tackle the problem of violent crime in our cities. It devastates families, leaves neighborhoods in fear and robs our state of its economic vitality. But we can overcome these challenges through a collaborative, comprehensive and long-term approach.
- Schuette Charges St. Clair County Man in Alleged Murder-For-Hire Scheme
- Secretary of State Ruth Johnson promotes new option to waive Driver Responsibility Fees through community service
- MIOSHA Reminds Employers to Post Job-Related Injuries and Illnesses; Announces Updates to Recordkeeping Requirements
- State Fire Marshal Urges Fire Safety This Winter; Warns of Higher Fire Risk in Frigid Temps
- Gov. Rick Snyder vetoes bills that could have exposed domestic abuse victims to violence, intimidation