Safety and Security
- It's time to reinvent public safety in Michigan. Our state can't reach its full potential until we tackle the problem of violent crime in our cities. It devastates families, leaves neighborhoods in fear and robs our state of its economic vitality. But we can overcome these challenges through a collaborative, comprehensive and long-term approach.
- Michigan Liquor Control Commission Gives Licensees Tips for a Safe and Successful Holiday Season
- Don't be a turkey this Thanksgiving; Seat belts, sober driving are main ingredients to a safe holiday
- Gov. Snyder encourages residents to make winter emergency preparedness a priority
- State Fire Marshal and Midland Fire Department Invite Media to Turkey Fryer Safety Demonstration
- Attorney General Schuette's Statement on Proposed Sentencing Reform Legislation