Safety and Security
- It's time to reinvent public safety in Michigan. Our state can't reach its full potential until we tackle the problem of violent crime in our cities. It devastates families, leaves neighborhoods in fear and robs our state of its economic vitality. But we can overcome these challenges through a collaborative, comprehensive and long-term approach.
- Gov. Rick Snyder makes appointment to Governor's Task Force on Child Abuse and Neglect
- Consumer Advisory: Consumers Warned to Not Consume Brandy & Dutch Weigand Products Due to Potential Health Risk
- Make A Sober Driver Your Back-To-College Must-Have; Stepped Up Drunk Driving Patrols Will Last Through Labor Day
- Pedestrian safety is the subject of innovative crosswalk signs
- Severe Thunderstorms Possible for Northwest Michigan; Stay Safe during Cleanup, Be Aware of Hanging Tree Debris