Safety and Security
- It's time to reinvent public safety in Michigan. Our state can't reach its full potential until we tackle the problem of violent crime in our cities. It devastates families, leaves neighborhoods in fear and robs our state of its economic vitality. But we can overcome these challenges through a collaborative, comprehensive and long-term approach.
- State Fire Marshal Reminds Consumers: Change Your Clocks, Change Your Batteries Sunday, Nov. 2; Working Smoke Alarms Double a Family's Chance of Surviving a Home Fire
- MDOT: "Fall back" also means to be alert for pedestrians and bicyclists
- Seat belts protect you from scary things; Statewide Click It Or Ticket enforcement begins
- State Fire Marshal Offers Tips to Avoid Frightful Fire Hazards on Halloween; Candles are a main cause of home fires and burn injuries
- Michigan Participates in National Lead Poisoning Prevention Week