Safety and Security
- It's time to reinvent public safety in Michigan.Our state can't reach its full potential until we tackle the problem of violent crime in our cities. It devastates families, leaves neighborhoods in fear and robs our state of its economic vitality. But we can overcome these challenges through a collaborative, comprehensive and long-term approach.
- Michigan Drivers Admit to Increase in Talking, Texting
- DNR seeks volunteer ORV safety education instructors
- LARA's Bureau of Health Care Services Recognizes National Patient Safety Awareness Week March 2-8; Navigate Your Health Safely
- Schuette Announces 18-40 Years for Convicted I-96 Shooter Raulie Casteel
- DNR urges caution on St. Clair River, Lake St. Clair