Safety and Security
- It's time to reinvent public safety in Michigan. Our state can't reach its full potential until we tackle the problem of violent crime in our cities. It devastates families, leaves neighborhoods in fear and robs our state of its economic vitality. But we can overcome these challenges through a collaborative, comprehensive and long-term approach.
- Nearly 8 percent of Michigan drivers talking, texting or using hands-free device
- Consumer Alert: Holiday Mishaps
- LARA Announces "Don't Roll the Dice with Snow and Ice" Public Service Campaign; The MIOSHA and WCA offer winter tips for worker safety and reduced workers' compensation costs
- Winging it for safety: U.P. road agencies expanding wing plow use
- Think Fire Safety First for a Festive Holiday Season; Water Christmas trees daily and watch candles close