Safety and Security
- It's time to reinvent public safety in Michigan. Our state can't reach its full potential until we tackle the problem of violent crime in our cities. It devastates families, leaves neighborhoods in fear and robs our state of its economic vitality. But we can overcome these challenges through a collaborative, comprehensive and long-term approach.
- Thanksgiving is Top Day for Home Cooking Fires - Use Extreme Caution with Turkey Fryers
- Expect Extra Patrols for Thanksgiving Holiday; State Police to conduct Operation C.A.R.E. traffic safety effort
- State's Liquor Licensees Reminded to Keep Holidays Safe for Patrons
- Schuette: Three Rivers Man Sentenced For Criminal Sexual Conduct at a Daycare Facility
- MDOT plows in southwest Michigan will feature GPS location on Mi Drive this winter