Skip Navigation
Michigan Business, official portal for the State of Michigan Home
  • One Stop Home
  • Contact Us
  • Site Map
  • close print view

    Insulation Work

    Agency: Licensing and Regulatory Affairs

    Required State License(s):

    An individual or company engaged in the erection, construction, replacement, repair, alteration, or an addition to, subtraction from, improvement of, wrecking of, or demolition of a residential property may be required to be licensed with the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Corporations, Securities & Commercial Licensing Bureau.  For licensure information, contact the Licensing Division at (517) 241-9288 or visit the website at                                                                                                        

    Revised:  02/2014

    Related Content
     •  Shopping cart issues
     •  Indian Tribal Liquor Permit
     •  Insurance Pre-licensing Education Provider
     •  Insurance Continuing Education Provider
     •  International Registration Plan
     •  Inland Lakes and Streams Permit (Part 301)
     •  IFTA/Motor Carrier
     •  Industrial Manufacturer License
     •  Inspector Licensing Information
     •  Investment Advisor Registration Information
     •  Instructor - General
     •  Insurance Adjuster
     •  Insurance Administrative Services Manager
     •  Insurance Administrator (Third Party)
     •  Insurance Agency-Agent
     •  Insurance Company - General
     •  Insurance Counselor
     •  Insurance Solicitor
     •  Interior Decorating
     •  Interior Design
    QR code Home
  • State Web Sites
  • Site Map

  • Privacy Policy
  • Link Policy
  • Accessibility Policy
  • Security Policy
  • Michigan Survey

    Copyright © 2001-2014 State of Michigan