Required State License(s):

Contact the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Bureau of Professional Licensing at 517-241-9288 for licensure information or visit our website at

The owner should contact the local health department for health issue information.

A sales tax license is required when selling products to the public. You may call the Department of Treasury at 517-636-4660.


Revised: 07/15