Skip Navigation
Michigan Business, official portal for the State of Michigan Home
  • One Stop Home
  • Contact Us
  • Site Map
  • close print view

    Third Party Administrator

    Required State License(s):

    An individual or business which processes claims for benefits (medical, surgical, dental, etc.) and provides one or more other administrative services in compliance with a service contract (other than under a workers' compensation self insurance program) are required to be licensed with the Department of Insurance and Financial Services; 517-373-0234.

    Third Party Administrator's collect insurance claims on behalf of an employer and generally take over administration of any insurance plan--for an administrative fee.

    Revised:  10/2013

    Related Content
     •  Temporarily Unavailable
     •  Stockbroker
     •  Solicitor of Students
     •  Treasury SUW Phase I - Testing
     •  Trust Bank
     •  Train (Railroad Cars) License
     •  Temporary Authorization
     •  Transferable on Premises Resort License
     •  Taxidermist
     •  Tavern License
     •  Temporary Field Permit
     •  Temporary Campground License
     •  Tall Structure Permit
     •  Third Party Administrator Certificate of Authority
     •  Tax Filing
     •  Tobacco Tax
     •  Tax Registration
     •  Teacher - Education
     •  Television Station
     •  Telecommunications
    QR code Home
  • State Web Sites
  • Site Map

  • Privacy Policy
  • Link Policy
  • Accessibility Policy
  • Security Policy
  • Michigan Survey

    Copyright © 2001-2014 State of Michigan